I’m super excited to use my version of the moisturizer for this months box themed “The Unbasic Basics”. Though the subscription only costed $10, the value of products added up to $37.64. Let’s dive into the breakdown:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel ($ 6.68 Value)
Brow Gel is so ideal if you have full brows that need some taming but not much added pigmentation – one of those products I would never think of picking up off the shelf but thanks to this subscription I got to try it out.
2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick ($ 3.36 Value)
What I like about this lipstick is that it’s moisturizing and the shade flatters most skin tones but it tends to settle in the creases if you try and layer it. It is best used as a sheer lipstick.
3. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ($ 7.00 Value)
This eyeliner is perfect! – everything from the felt -tip applicator to the formula to the packaging is worth it.
4. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day® Night Cap Overnight Perfector ($ 7.00 Value)
What’s so un-basic about this hair mask is that it leaves your hair hydrated for almost 5 days after use. It’s one of those products that would go well with your routine if you have really long hair and trouble getting natural oils from your roots to the ends.
5. Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer ($ 10.9 Value)
Light weight, easily absorbed – great for oily/ combination skin especially if you prefer long wearing foundations. This one behaves well under foundation.
6. Tory Burch Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte ($ 2.7 Value)
Another floral scented fragrance sample. This one smelled pretty strong though.